Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Monetary Update REVISED

God is so good! I sent the monetary update to all my friends and family, as well as sending a copy to my church secretary asking her to pass it on through the church email list. In response, she asked if the $6,440 included the money that was raised at an event my church held for me back in February. For whatever reason it hadn’t been sent to the YAV Office yet so I didn’t know about it, but there’s a check from my church for $1,287! This is more than enough to cover the deficit and actually puts me over goal for May 15. When I said there was no reason we shouldn’t try to raise $1,000 in 3 days, I never dreamed God would raise up that amount in 30 minutes! He is so good! Thank you to all who made that $1,287 possible, and thank you to all you who have made the other $6,440 possible! My next goal is all $9,000 by July 15 and we are well on the way. I have no doubt (especially now) that God will see to it that it’s covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment