Saturday, January 16, 2010

Monetary Update

As of February I will have been in Belfast for 5 months! This also marks the half-way point for my year in Northern Ireland (if you can believe that!) It’s also been nearly 5 months since I last gave you a monetary update. Thanks for your patience on this.

I can happily report that I am ahead of schedule on my fundraising! Thank you all so much for your prayers and donations. As of January 15 you have helped me raise over $5,600. This is incredible! My deadline of $5,000 by February 15 has clearly already been met. However, the year isn’t over and my support raising isn’t finished. My next deadline is $7,500 by May 15, with the overall goal to have raised $9,000 total by July 15. I know this is possible, as God has already seen to it that my previous goals have been met. I thank Him for working through you all. It’s great to see what can be accomplished with just ‘a little bit here’ and ‘a little bit there.’

A donation of any size is deeply appreciated (and is tax deductible.) The easiest way to make a donation is to simply go to the PC(USA) YAV website at www.pcusa.org/yav. Click on ‘Support A YAV,’ find my name and follow the instructions. Every little bit helps, and small pebbles make great mountains so together this can happen!

Above all, I still need your thoughts and prayers. I’m learning so much here and am really enjoying my time. Thanks for reading my blog; I hope you enjoy the stories and pictures. Thank you all again so much for your continued support.

Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment